Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Quote of the Week

Quote of the week, a little early because I feel like I've been neglecting the blog during the week, because tomorrow I'm going to the ACC Show in Baltimore, Friday, we're presenting the MFA applicants to the faculty, and I'll probably make up my GA hours in Ceramics that I'm missing tomorrow. Oh, and I need to get plane tickets to Savannah !!! And make work (work? what work? who said anything about work?)
And even though I've got a ton of other things to read for school and a ton of cool art books I want to read, and even though I've read it about a dozen times, I'm re-reading The Dispossessed, by Ursula K. LeGuin. So this week's quote reflects that. (Vonnegut had a good run, and I've got more, but it's time to move on).

"To be whole is to be part; true voyage is return."
-LeGuin The Dispossessed

1 comment:

lauracrow said...

i love that quote. i had to think it over for a while... :)