Thursday, March 1, 2012

Art of Enamel Exhibition


I've long been an admirer of Katherine Osgood's work so I was thrilled when she asked me to participate in an exhibition. The Art of Enamel opens at the College of The Albemarle Professional Arts Gallery in Manteo, North Carolina and runs from March 8 to April 6. I'm so excited to be in an exhibition with these talented people:

Linda Darty, Robert Ebendorf, Marjorie Simon, Barbara Minor, Deborah Lozier, Jan Harrell, Mi-Sook Hur, Ken Bova, Marissa Saneholtz, Sandra McEwen, Kristin Mitsu Shoga, Charity Hall, Kristi Kloss, Felicia Szorad, Adrienne Grafton, Julie Brooks, Irene Schindler, Jane Wells Harrison, Kathryn Osgood, Ashley Gilreath, Sharon Massey, Betty McKim, Jennifer Wells, Lillian Jones, Kate Cathey.

I don't know that I'll be able to make the opening, but I'm going to try and make a point of seeing this show in person.

No comments: