Monday, April 16, 2012

Announcments! Announcments!



I am so confused. How did it get to be the middle of April already? Yikes! Here's just a few updates on what's coming up in my world:

Things are rolling along with the show. I ordered postcards (fantastically designed by Steve Steiner) which should be here by the end of the week. And speaking of the conference, I finally got my information packet for the Trunk Show which makes it feel so much more real and scary. The conference is coming up quick and if Hot Under the Collar and the Trunk Show weren't enough, I'll also be blogging the Conference over on Crafthaus, with none other than Jillian Moore! I'm going to be all OVER this conference!

May is also shaping up to be jam packed since I'll be heading back to Peter's Valley for the summer, this time as their Artist Fellow in Fine Metals! I'm super excited to return to PV, and the list of instructors looks steller! So the next few weeks will be spent finishing up my class (so much to cover!) putting in my last few days at the museum (so sad to leave so many great people!) and packing (again!). Hopefully I'll have ample studio time once I get to PV to bust out more work for that Trunk Show!

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned!

No comments: