Saturday, November 24, 2012

Process Shot of the Week


I know I haven't blogged in quite sometime. The past few weeks feel like one long gray fog of making it through the everyday tasks of commuting and teaching and prepping for next semester, and massively long "To Do" lists. I've managed to spend a decent amount of time in the studio, but it feels more like treading water than forward motion. The above photo is a collection of enamels from over the past 2-3 years that I'm working on setting. I'm also working on some production work for the upcoming holiday season. I've also been working on some books.
What I'm not working on is this. This is Day River, and this is as far as I've gotten. This has been sitting in the studio like this for over a month. It's starting to bug me.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are out celebrating Small Business Saturday! I'm heading back to the studio.

No comments: