Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bonus Quote of the Week.

My friend Mike has gotten me onto Goodreads, a site where you can rate books you've read, list books you're currently reading and/or would like to read and share them with your friends. (Because, let's face it, I need to waste more time on the internet!) The site also has an awesome feature where you can search for quotes from your favorite authors. In honor of this (and maybe because I've had just a wee bit of gin), I've decided to post an extra quote this week:

"At the time, my life just seemed too complete, and maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves."
-Chuck Palahniuk (from Fight Club)

Anyways, if you're on Goodreads, or go on Goodreads, look me up. I'd love to know what other people are reading!

P.S. The previously posted Joseph Campbell quote I found on Goodreads.

No comments: