Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Monday!


So I started off my day by being greeted by this fantastic set of hammers on my desk! They're technically seconds from the company, but I couldn't find anything wrong with them. They are absolutely stunning! And since they were seconds, I paid half price for them! I'm super excited because I don't have that many hammers, and these are just so beautiful. And again, half price!
Then, as I was going through my Google Reader, I discovered that the Uppercase Gallery had posted one of my images on their wonderful blog! Thanks Janine!
Also, as the first Monday of the month, today starts the February Competition over at Zuda. I'll be voting for The Hammer, a collaborative effort between Sam Little, Gabe Ostley, Rob Berry, and (of course) Steve Steiner. These guys are super talented, so be sure and show them your support! It's free!
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: