Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Break?

What I would like to do over the Fall Break:
- go to the beach
- go to a flea market
- go to the Hexchange show in B'more
- finish reading my favorite book
- spend some time in the country
- go to the fair
- sew something
- go see a really excellent movie
- relax

What I will actually be doing over the Fall Break:
- grading
- documenting all of my student's work up until this point
- make up a mid term exam for my students
- sew something
- studio work, but I'm not sure what
- work on coming up with my art history topic/ bibliography

Wish I had the whole week off.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Yeah...I totally love how people are always like, so what are you doing over summer break...winter break, any break. In grad school any sort of break actually means double time for us! BOO!