Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Update

I know, I know, I've been terrible with the blogging lately. I really have no idea what I did last week except freak out a bunch and drink a lot of beer. I had to make an emergency trip home a few weeks ago, and I finally feel as if I'm getting caught up. I actually got in some studio time this weekend and the past few days. Here are a few things I've gotten accomplished:

-last four forms for Sacra Sancta in the electroformer.
-Beach Cycles I: Atlantic shipped to Kent State for the Alumni Show (so sad I can't make it!!!)
-brooches finished up and sent to Loring
-molds made
-wax fiasco
-wax victories
-7 wall brooches
-a few hours in the print studio
-am half way through The Upanishads
-got new china paints to play with
-finished up a white pearl rosary with vintage jewelry parts and a green gemstone rosary
-installed my Italy rosaries
-installed some other work in one of the display cases because. . .

Charon Kransen is coming as a visiting artist tomorrow!!!! I'm super psyched and more than a little nervous. He's been here before, and from what I've heard it's going to be an intense two days. Wish me luck!

Happy hump day!

No comments: