Thursday, April 28, 2011

Off the Wagon. . .

It's been nearly two weeks since all my Thesis hoop-la. I got my paperwork from the grad office confirming that everything checked out with my paper. My parents will be back down in about a week for graduation.

I was able to keep up my momentum for awhile after the show, but it seems like lately I've crashed and crashed hard. I have no motivation to do anything. I made a pair of earrings and finished a ring on Saturday, and made a few books this weekend but that's about it. I've managed to watch the first four seasons of Weeds and I started obsessive compulsively organizing my rocks and fossils to take with me when I move. I thought I'd be sleeping like a rock once thesis was over, but no such luck.

On the plus side, I got a studio assistantship at Peter's Valley for August/September after I finish at Arrowmont. I get to take one class, while I'm there, and I'm considering choosing this one on faure enameling.

Happy Thursday. Stay out of the rain.

1 comment:

Lisette said...

Congrats on the residency and Arrowmont! that's awesome