Friday, December 21, 2012

Looking Forward


 As 2012 comes to a close, I'm excited to say that I already have work in three exhibitions in 2013! I was invited to be a part of two shows in conjunction with ECU's annual symposium Material Topics. The first is an ECU Alumni Enameling Exhibition organized by Kathryn Osgood and Ken Bova. The second is Off the Wall= Structural Adornment, organized by Tara Locklear and Bob Ebendorf. I'll be showing semi newish work, (non thesis work). I'm a little nervous about how it will be received.

 I also got two of the thesis pieces accepted in to the Maria V. Howard Art Center's annual Handcrafted Exhibition. This is my third year in a row to be a part of this show and I couldn't be more excited! It's such a great space and the caliber of the work is always incredible. I feel privileged to be in such company.
The new year looks like it's off to a bright start! Thanks for reading!

No comments: