Saturday, December 15, 2012

Winner!!!

Wow, what a crazy past couple weeks!!! You think at this point I'd be used to the end of the semester craziness, plus moving craziness, plus holiday sales craziness. It occurred to me on my way to work the other day, that I really sort of hate December. At least the first couple weeks of it anyways, and the radio station that started playing 24/7 Christmas music Thanksgiving Day certainly doesn't help.

But the end is almost in sight: the sale was successful, I have all my finals to be graded and once I get all my paperwork turned in, and make the stupid long drive home, I can spend some time relaxing with my family. And by relaxing I mean prepping syllabi and materials lists for two classes I've never taught before and a pile of job applications. The fun never ends.

One more piece of business for today: the random winner of the Novica Giveaway is lucky commenter #1!!! Shoot me an email with your info, and I'll send you your promotion code! Thanks to everyone who entered and congrats to the winner!!!

Happy weekend!


No comments: