Friday, May 16, 2008

!!!

Sorry if the posting has been lame or infrequent lately, but we're rapidly approaching the end of the semester (I have final review on Tuesday!!!) and my brain and body know it. I'm exhausted and I can't focus. It feels like someone had been stuffing cotton in though my ear cannal at night, so that it gets stuck in my brain. Right in front. Ugh.
It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have SO much to do. I feel moderatly ok, about review (I finally have work I love!!!), but once that's over, I have a whole new set of things to deal with. The main one being making work for FOUR exhibitions. (I'm not trying to brag, I actually never thought I'd be able to say that I have to make work for four shows.) My first deadline is for a show that my proffessor, Jan Baum, is putting together at the DCCA. (More on this next week.) Work for this is due the 27th! A week after my review!
Next up are the Old School Exhibiton (see below if you missed it) and "Printed Matter", a show curated by the fantastic Allison Long, where some of us at Towson U. are exhibiting prints at the University of Deleware, and later at LSU.
I will also be showing work with the rest of Towson's fabulous MFA students at a show in Florida sometime in the fall.
I'm also bound and determined to set up an etsy shop, something I've been putting off for over a year. Since I do both paper goods and jewelry, I'm thinking about setting up separate sites. If anyone can offer any suggestions about selling on etsy, I would greatly appriciate it!!!
Thanks for reading!

No comments: