Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Book!


So, only about two or three times in my life have I said to my self "I want/need a book like . . ." and then actually discovered the very book I need some weeks/months later! A while back, I was thinking to myself that I what I really needed was a bunch of quick, easy to sew projects, using only one yard of fabric. And low and behold, I found One Yard Wonders! I had to wait about 6 weeks for it to be released, and then about another week to get my copy from Amazon. But I finally got my paws on it and I love it! Some of the projects are not so thrilling, and a bunch are for kids (not so useful to me right now) but there's quite a few projects I intend on making. It has everything from bags to tops to organizers and even a dress. I highly recommend it to any sewing enthusiast. Storey Publishing is having a Yard-of-the-Month Sweepstakes where you can win a yard of fabric a month for a whole year!

No comments: