Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful

This week as an exploration I told my students to write down 15-20 things they're thankful for. Answers were all along the same line (friends, family, food) with a few more interesting ones.
Here's what I'm thankful for:
- My ring clamp. Seriously, I use it for everything.
- All the wonderful people who help me make it through the week. Other grads, the secretaries, even campus Environmental Health and Safety, I really could not survive with out all the help I receive from the people around me.
- The crickets that already come boxed.
- Peanut Butter frosting.
-TLC
- Gin. The good gin.
- Ibuprofen
- Wait Wait Don't Tell Me
- Prismacolor Markers
- The little junk/antique shops on Dickenson
- Vintage post cards
- The Complete Encyclopedia of Illustration
- Cheap beer
- MX dye
- The Post Office
- The Outer Banks
- My space heater. I really think I would die with out it.

And I'm thankful for you dear readers. Precious few as you are, I really appreciate the support. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Rebecca Dortzbach said...

love this! i have to add- Thank God for wine, it really does make things better