Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Whew!

Well, there's two more days of finals left in the semester! I finished my paper, graded all my student work and posted final grades, took a final and finished up a piece today for my textiles crit tomorrow. I'll post some pictures of it and some of the other things I've been working on. Sorry I've been so lax on the pictures the past few weeks, I'll try and make up for it.

I also registered for the SNAG conference in Houston. I was super excited about it until I figured out how much it's going to cost me. It's wicked expensive! But, I decided that since I skipped the Philly conference and I probably won't be able to go once I'm not a student, I really need to take this advantage while I can. Plus, I'm rooming with three other seriously awesome cool people! Now, I just need to figure out what I'm going to make for the pin swap!

Oh, and I'm defiantly going to go see this while I'm there!

And I got my passport! More on where I'm headed later!

No comments: