Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stuck!




It's 85 degrees in my apartment and I can't focus on anything! I'm too stubborn and cheap to turn on the air, so I'm dealing with it the best I can. Which is not well. I can't seem to motivate myself to do anything! I can't focus enough to sew anything, and I don't feel like drawing.

Also, I have a maquette due for my book arts final tomorrow, and I am stuck, stuck, stuck!!! I've batted a few ideas around, but nothing is sitting right. If I think about any idea for more than a minute, I get over it. I was going to use a bunch of Rumi quotes, but now I'm thinking that I might scrap that too, and go an entirely different direction. Problem is, I don't know what that direction is!

I brought some stuff to make those (for lack of a better term) brooches I mentioned in a previous post and dumped out on my floor to see if I can make something, anything happen.

No comments: