Friday, November 18, 2011

Shop and Mingle

This holiday season, I'll be selling work at Shop and Mingle at Emerge Gallery, located in downtown Greenville. The event starts Thursday, December 1st with a preview sale from 5-9pm, and includes heavy appatizers, beer, wine, door prizes, live music and a silent auction. The sale will be open to the public Friday, December 2nd, 5-9 pm and Saturday, December 3rd, 9am-4pm.

I'll be taking the majority of my Etsy inventory for this sale, so if you've had your eye on a piece, I recommend you snag it sooner rather than later. I'll be making so new inventory for this sale as well, and hope to have several sets of Mica Earrings and a few Mica Necklaces for sale.

If you're in the Greenville area on these dates, stop by and say hi! The Holiday Sale will also be going on at the ECU School of Art and Design so come on out and buy handmade!

My Etsy Jewelry Shop
My Etsy Paper Shop



No comments: