Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Walk in the Woods

So I started to get a bit panicky today over the incredible amount of work I need to get done, mainly a stack of applications, and a string of deadlines, plus a sum of money spent of materials to make work for an upcoming holiday sale, and a pile of work to make for said sale. All this is compounded by the fact that I don't even know where I'm going to be living after the holidays. Yikes, I'm getting anxious just typing this!

I eventually learned that when I get stuck in my own head like this, it's best to step back and take a walk. And it's a beautiful day to be outside here in Eastern NC; 75 and sunny. So I took myself down to the Greenway and walked around for about an hour. I took my camera and a sketchbook, and while I didn't make any sketches, I did shoot some photos.



Back to tackling the To Do List!

No comments: