Friday, April 26, 2013

Updates!

Just wanted to post about a few I've got going on right now, or am gearing up for:

- I'm so excited to be a part of Craft in America's Good Enough to Eat: Food as Medium for Craft, exhibition currently up in the Freehand Gallery in Los Angles. Salt Vessel as well as two salt brooches are on display.

- In a couple weeks I'll be the Artist in Residence at Pocosin Arts in Columbia, NC. I'm really looking forward to walks along the Scuppernog River, trips to the Outer Banks and,  of course, LOTS of studio time.

Which I need because. . .

- In November I'll be traveling to Amsterdam with 9 other super talented metalsmiths to participate in Sierrad, an international jewelry festival. I'm super excited and super nervous to be taking my work to Europe. We'll be setting up a Kickstarter campaign soon,  to raise money for our booth fee. Stay tuned for details on that!

Happy weekend! Thanks for reading!

No comments: