Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Jewelry on Etsy




So, I finally set up an Etsy site for my jewelry. I've been dragging my feet on this for one reason or another, but I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to pay for my Italy trip this summer, plus my trip to Houston for SNAG. Also, I've been in grad school for a long time, and will probably still be in grad school for another year. I'm not expecting to make a million, but any little bit helps.

So far I'm working on posting left overs from our sales here at ECU. It's not super representative of my work, but I do enjoy making it and the price points are relatively low. These are a few pieces from what I call my "Sweet and Simple" line. (Let's be serious, it's not really a line. I just like to buy gemstone beads.) These are really simple and pretty and, priced at $22, are really affordable.

Now that the electroformer is fixed, I can try and really develop a more wearable, production version of my art pieces. I have some ideas, so look for those pieces soon. Also, I made a great pair of mica earrings that I love and have gotten some positive response to, so look for those soon also.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: