Tuesday, February 23, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Ok, so I still can't figure out how to upload existing videos onto my blog, so I'm just going to give you some links to where you can find these online.

In readings today, we watched two TED Talks. TED stands for Technology, Entertianment and Design. They are a small non-profit dedicated to "Ideas Worth Spreading". All types of people from writers to scientists to Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs have given TED talks. Today we listened to Isabel Allende on passion and Ken Robinson on creativity in schools. These were both really excellent. Funny and uplifting they will make you feel great and put you in the mood to change the world! Another of my favorites is Elizabeth Gilbert on nurturing creativity and genuis.

And this video just makes me rediculously happy: Extreme Sheep Herding

No comments: