Monday, October 8, 2007

Things

Things I know:
1. I can't be 110%, 110% of the time.
2. I can't not make things.
3. My future consists of making things and trying to leave as little negative impact on the earth as possible.
4. I don't like cities.
5. I only have three years of grad school and yes it will go fast, it is.

Things I don't understand:
1. Where am I going?
2. Where do I want to go?
3. What do I want to do with my degree?
4. What are my options?
5. Do I have to be a success?
6. What defines success?
7. Does being a success in the metals field really mean anything?
8. What is the purpose of the metals field?
9. What is the purpose of art, life and everything?
10. Do I have to know the answers to all of these questions?
11. Why do I have to have all the answers?
12. Do I have to have all the answers right now?

2 comments:

Jangrrrrl said...

Great job, Liz.
I love these questions...let's have a beer and talk!Asking the right questions is impt.

Rebecca Dortzbach said...

if you figure it out let me know.. i will pay for information