Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolution

Well, I finally made it back to Greenville yesterday morning. I was suppose to arrive Sunday night, but was delayed leaving my original destination by about 2 1/2 hours, so I missed my connecting flight. I was put up in a hotel for the night. The TV was busted, but I cranked up the heat as far as it would go, and there was free breakfast, but still, it was a bit aggravating.

When I got back (exhausted) there was unpacking and a nerve wraking, heart attack inducing email snafoo, waiting at the wrong study abroad office, waiting at the post office, wandering around downtown looking for the correct office, which, ironically is located in the Self Help Building. Clearly my break is over.

All of this left me wondering what happened to my great start of the new year, but I'm trying to take each situation as it comes and trying to have a more positive outlook. I'm trying to remember that most situations aren't so dire and that I can learn from each experience good or bad.

Sounds corny, I know. I read a lot of women's magazines while I was home. Can you tell?

No comments: