Friday, May 13, 2011

Charms!!!!!!

I know I'm behind on posting a lot of things, but I'm WAY behind on posting about our charm swaps. Here are all the charms I've gotten in the swaps and a few I traded for, since last fall.
Paper creation by Josh Craig.
Gold powder coated lady by Marissa Saneholtz, silver and steel double crystal charm by Sarah West, pierced coin with tin by Bob Ebendorf.
Silver and dried paint "Create" charm by Kendall Booth (back)
Honeycomb by Sarah west, black coral by Lisette Fee and wood and brass figure by sculpture major Dudders.

I've been real bad about taking pictures of the charms I've put into the swaps. Sorry. They've all been different. I've been making myself my own collection of charms as well. I'll post about them later. As always, anyone can participate in our swaps. Just contact me and I'll put you in touch with Tara. Want to jump start your collection? Check out the "Chams" section in my Etsy shop!

No comments: