Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Tool!

Recently I was gifted a new toy, I mean tool. Some time ago I was looking at the back of one of Ken Bova's brooches and there was a rabbit stamped on the back. Needless to say, I was intrigued and asked him about it. I went looking for my own rabbit stamp, and discovered that you have to buy an entire set of stamps from Rio Grande, you can't buy individual stamps. I was a bit disappointed since I wasn't about to shell out $220 for a set of 33 stamps, most of which I would never, ever use. But I went about my business making rocks and writing my thesis and forgot about the rabbit stamp.

Until this week, when I came into the studio and found this on my bench. Ken Bova gifted me his rabbit stamp and that is why he is THE COOLEST GUY I KNOW!!!!!!!! I finally got a chance to play around with it today, and made myself a tiny rabbit charm. The note he left me said to use it as frequently as possible and I intend to.

RABBITS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!




No comments: