Thursday, February 17, 2011

Progress Report

It's Thursday and I'm tired. But, I've accomplished a few things this week, so I'm feeling semi-ok.

I got a new computer last week, and on Monday I got all my backed up files. I also ordered a camera this week, so I'm on my way back to being normal. I finished up two application packets and got them in the mail, and I finished up my printmaking incomplete from last semester. I had a couple great conversations on curating the other day and sat in on the Enameling I crit today. I finished a neckpiece and made about a dozen wall brooches. I got a page of word vomit for my thesis paper. I've gotten nearly enough sleep and eaten some relatively nutritious food.

I also made a bunch of charms just because that's what I felt like doing. I'm not even going to tell you how many, since I'm kind of embarrassed I spent so much time on them when I need to be doing other things. I've also started a sketchbook of collages centered around color schemes for enameling. They look really good, but again, this is not something I need to be spending my time on. I don't know what my problem is.

I've also listened to this song about 50 times.

Happy Weekend.

No comments: