Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thesis People

I mentioned yesterday that there's 11 MFA's showing in the Gray Gallery this spring. Since we all felt that the show cards the gallery puts out have been kinda lame in the past, we decided to try something a little different. I blame Laura Wood; she's such a mover and a shaker. The first idea was something with our faces, or a group shot like this one. And while I'm very opposed to having my face on anything, it is kind of nice to have a shot of the people I'm graduating with (minus the two who unfortunately couldn't make the meeting).

Our second idea was to have everyone bring a tool, and then take some images of those. I like these much better, and I hope we go with one of those. I'm going to be ordering postcards of my own, and I think I have my image picked out. I plan on ordering them in a couple weeks, so if you'd like one in the mail, let me know your mailing address and I'll be sure to send you one!

No comments: