Thursday, September 13, 2007

Addicted to Polar Bears


My Social Issue for my first project for "Design Like You Give a Damn" is Save the Polar Bears. Amy and I have been brainstorming on this for nearly a week and this is what we've come up with so far:
1. A polar bear will not fit in my Grand Am.
Gavin suggested I simply move all the polar bears to Antartica. This is problematic in many ways. First off, it seems like simply too large a task to complete by next Tuesday. And, even if the polar bears could be moved to Antartica, then would then be an invasive species. Invasive species are not good. I feel like if the polar bears were supposed to be in Antartica, then they would already be there. Besides, they would probably eat all the penguins, which would uspet a lot of people.
More on this later.

No comments: